Wednesday, June 2, 2010

happy birthday to me

I celebrated my birthday yesterday.  My husband, Ron, grilled steaks and cedar plank salmon.  Delicious!  I told him not to buy a store-bought cake because my newly-discovered chocolate recipe is the best and it is so simple;  topped, of course, with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting.  Then I opened gifts.

My sis and a couple girlfriends took me to lunch.  I came home with wonderful gifts!

The best gift is spending time with family and friends.  It was a wonderful day.  I feel loved.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a fun filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, and thank you for visiting The Elegant Thrifter. Curious, when is the flea market at Zona Rosa? I may be in the Kansas City area and would love to go! My email is theelegantthrifter@gmail.com.

    Stan

    ReplyDelete