Sunday, January 23, 2011

Unfinished Business



Unfinished business sits in a basket that hangs around the house.  Sometimes this basket is moved to another location in the home.  Often, it makes a really handy footstool.

Opening the lid, I find a handful of projects in progress, from years ago.  It's not that I don't enjoy the cross-stitching or hand-appliquing on the 12th in a series of 12 quilt blocks.  (Yes, I'm done with the other 11 blocks!  So close, and yet so far.)

I think I'll work a little each day on these projects until they are done.  After all, the joy is in the journey, not just the finished project.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea. Maybe if I try that, and actually do it, I might get some of my projects done..Thanks for sharing, now I know I'm not so alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like me you have so many projects around the house! Carla

    ReplyDelete