Monday, January 3, 2011

Where This Woman Creates




 You are looking at pictures of 
 ...Where this woman creates...

As much as I adore the magazine by the same name, my humble abode is a far cry from the studios of others.  Situated in the corner of our basement, I am in heaven as I surround myself with my treasures and enjoy solitude.

Occasionally, it gets a good cleaning and looks tidy, only to have me bring home a trunk full of yard sale goodies. 

There is no fancy ceiling or wood floor - it's concrete and bare rafters, oh, and I have to have a space cleared to access the electrical box in case we ever blow a fuse!

This is where this woman creates, and loves every minute of it!

3 comments:

  1. What a lucky gal you are to have so much space, no wonder you love it down there, plenty of room to create to your hearts content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno Annie...che bello il tuo blog!! Io ti auguro buon lavoro ed un bellissimo 2011, un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowy,
    Look at all those goodies!
    You will love the gumbo!
    00

    ReplyDelete