Monday, May 23, 2011

Change





Change is in the air...

Last week, I moved into the River Market Antique Mall in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.  I have been on the wait-list for quite some time.  This is one of the best and best-known antique malls in the midwest.  I am on the 3rd floor and am thrilled.  It is an awesome space against a brick wall, half painted white. 

I am setting up this week for the Liberty Belle sale.  And I'll be vacating Nellie & Nico's.  All in a week's work!

Last weekend, I found this antique fainting couch - gold velvet!  I have some just-purchased items and some stuff I've had a while.  Try and look for the bookcase - it was reddish-plum on the last post but is now a clean cream color. 

Now I'm off to find new hardware for the dresser which is now cream, because I can only find 7 of the original 8 pulls.  Don't you hate it when that happens...


No comments:

Post a Comment