Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No Safe Beige Here





Thank you, inspirationsdeco.blogspot.com, for sharing these beautiful rooms.  How I'd love to have any one of them adorn my home!  They are vibrant and full of personality.  No safe beige here.

Why do we always play it safe with our homes?  Shouldn't we aim for different designs from our neighbors?  Model homes? 
If you plan on selling your home in the near future, you're told to neutralize.  I get that.  I have been angling toward selling my home for a few years now, even though it was only on the market a portion of that time.  And it's not on the market now.  But I play it safe.  Beige walls.  Nothing too "out there".

It's kind of like our lives.  We play it safe...don't speak up...don't rock the boat...don't get involved...

My beige life.  I want a vibrant and colorful life.  Now, there's a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment