Saturday, December 10, 2011

Every Season is for Giving


Wise people give themselves away...

All year long...


I haven't been posting on my tiny-blog.  Between life, etsy, Facebook and Pinterest, I am sort of divided. 

I hope to show you some of what I've been doing.  Like everyone, I've been making jewelry and painting furniture.  While I maintain my space at River Market Antique Mall, I am exiting Good Company at the end of this month.  I want to focus more on the mall, which is open full-time, and on etsy, which is paying off a little. 

Also, I am going to get a part-time job after the holidays, that is, look for a part-time job.  So...I need to focus on putting my time where there is the most potential, financially speaking. 

But I'll still shop at Good Company on their sale weekends.  I love Kelley and the girls!  It's a terrific boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment