Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Cabinet Makeover

Several years ago, I bought this cabinet on the town square in Liberty, Missouri. I can't remember the name of the shop - it's no longer there, destroyed by a tornado a few years ago.  With the idea in mind of holding all my dolls and such from my childhood, it sat, doors closed, in a corner of my kitchen. 

At Christmas, I took out all my dolls and toys and put the Snow Village in it.  It looked great!

Now that spring is arriving, I decided to leave the doors open and put all of my odds-and-ends of white dishes, along with this beautiful set of Victoria Bone China dishes.  I was told the large pot/bowl is a chocolate pot.  I don't know anything about it.  I just know I love the dainty flowers on it. 

I hope to add more odds-and-ends of white dishes this garage-sale-season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment