Friday, June 10, 2011

More Little Pretties




Needle cases and a sterling silver thimble are part of my collection in my display case.  While neither has a lot of value, I love them still.

Also, there is this wonderful pink sachet holder (at least that's what I use it for) and it has this bright green ribbon running through the bottom and also used as bows.

From a dear friend, I bought this Victorian-era purse.  It has drawstrings.  I don't know the name for the style of lace.  It has tassles attached to the ends of the cords. 

Will I ever part with these pretties?  Probably not....

2 comments:

  1. Your little frog on the bench is cute! I happen to love frogs!
    It's fun seeing your collectables.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne. Che meraviglia! Anche io colleziono oggetti di merceria antichi, mi piacciono tantissimo e mi riportano al passato, con dolcezza!! Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

    ReplyDelete