Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

Here's a peak at some of my yard sale finds from this morning.
I love the doll head on the left - she has teeth!
Love old frames.  And I can't pass up quirky holiday decor! 

Old hymnals are a favorite of mine.  This thermometer has a native American chief  and says "Kansas City MO" - some sort of advertisement.  This one I'll keep.  And the toy wooden tops - I've never run across one before.  Before I could get the other 2, a man walked up and grabbed them up! 




Books, buttons, checkers and burlap...Oh the joy!  Wait a minute - I wonder if that book, "In the Desert of Waiting" is the exact same copy I sold a few years ago.  Very odd to find a 100-year-old book that's identical. 


Aren't these Siestaware mugs great?!  And I got a stash of vintage doll clothes, complete with stilettos!

No self-respecting Kansas City Chiefs fan would pass up this set of vintage stadium seats.  Hubby will be proud!

Happy junking!  I'm getting ready for the Gypsy Flea Market this Friday and Saturday in Parkville.  I'll post pics of set-up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment